Position : Production Engineer
– Control Manufacturing process of dry form product to comply with product specifications.
– Train and coach both line leaders and operators to follow strict GMP.
– Ensure on the job training for line leaders and operators in order to improve worker ‘skills.
– Provide deviation report, OOS report and investigation report with BPR before time of delivery.
– Ensure calibration of equipment, instrument at established timelines. No overdue and calibration tag available.
– Ensure cleanliness of workshops.
– Revise and update SOP for manufacturing activity and concerned area.
– Maintain tools and coding change parts in goods condition.
– Provide safety equipment to ensure operators work under safety condition.
– Respond product complaint within specified time.
– Improve activity to maximize efficiency.
– Provide and manage man power in responsible area to match with productivity.
– Ensure completeness of validation, IQ. OQ and PQ of equipment and machine.
– Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical / Engineering
– 0-1 years of working experience in pharmaceutical , food , consumer manufacturing
– Having knowledge in GMP, HACCP, ISO or SAP.
– Good command of written and spoken English and computer literacy.
– Flexible working hour and able to work shift
– Strong leadership skill, organizing abilities and inter personal skill, teamwork.
If you’re interested in the recruiting position, please visit our application page
Click here to visit the page