Position : Safety Officer
Set up yearly plan for safety activity, prepare emergency plan and set up training, test and summary report to the Government. Monitoring and measurement for safety activity and safety information, update the new laws.
– Set, update and revise EOSH procedures and regulations to ensure the organization are complied with Thai laws and the customer policy.
– Monitor workplace and environment, promote employee’s health and train the employees and contractor.
– Control and Investigate the accidents in work, to find out root cause of accident and to gather set the corrective action and preventive action with supervisor and related person to prevent accident happens again.
– Assess the risk in workplace and machine to ensure that the employees work safely.
– Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field and
certified Safety Officer Professional level.
– 0-3 years of extensive working experience in Occupational Health and Safety & Environment.
– Excellent knowledge of labor laws, industry laws and environment laws, regulation and OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
– Excellent and effective communication, problem solving, presentation and Inter-person skill
– Good knowledge of industrial hygiene and environment monitoring requirement and standards
If you’re interested in the recruiting position, please visit our application page
Click here to visit the page